Horses at Weeton Show
SUNDAY 29TH JULY 2018
Over 60 classes to choose from – something for everyone - so make sure you enter in time!
Closing date for all classes is 18th July 2018 whether postal or on-line.
Working Hunters / Ridden Hunters / in hand Hunters, Riding Horse / Pony, In-hand / Ridden Condition & Performance Horses and Ponies, Coloured Horses, Heavy Horses, Rescue Horses and Ponies, Mountain and Moorland, Driving, Fancy Dress, Showjumping
Only showjumping classes can be entered on the day
Classes will start at 8.30am prompt on the 29th July 2018
**Please note that schedule particulars may be subject to change, so don’t forget to check regularly on the website to keep up to date with any changes**
The show is affiliated to Equifest, taking place at the East of England Showground 8th-12th August 2018 and The Showing Register, North East Regional final on 20th-22nd October 2018 at Countryside Live, Harrogate. The two highest placed exhibits not already qualified in each affiliated class will qualify.
The Heavy Horse classes form part of the Yorkshire Lower Dales Heavy Horse Accumulator.
The Driving Classes are a qualifier for the 2018 Osborne Refrigerators BDS National Championships.
Enter your Weeton Show horse classes quickly and easily online.
How to enter online:
· Read through the Weeton Show schedule of classes and rules (see download at bottom of this page)
· Select classes
· Click here which will take you direct to “Horsevents.co.uk”
· Follow instructions on this website.
· Don’t forget to add additional tickets for visitors
· And don’t forget to add your contribution to first aid
· Payment will be taken via paypal – you may use a debit/credit card
· The process is very straightforward and offers step by step instructions as well as online support and a help line number.
· Confirmation email will sent once your entries have been processed.
· Rider numbers will be available at the Show.
Tel – 07415 232456
Lisa Walmsley - General and Postal Entries
Tracy Martin - Show -Jumping